- Get ready as if you are going to the beach :)
- Waterproof magnetic bracelet functioning on the territory of the aquapark. You can open your cell in the dressing room, and turn on the cameras on the slides, you can print photos later in the photoshop at the entrance to the aquapark. The bracelet provides you with the opportunity to visit the aquapark only once!
- - It is better to swim in decent swimsuits :) It is better not to ride the slides wearing pareo.
- No, but we have a shop that sells everything you need.
- No, it is forbidden to bring water and food into the aquapark.
- Chaise lounge with mattress, umbrella, inflatable circles, mattresses, children's inflatable circles. In the VIP sector + pergola (private house curtain): sheet, towel, personal waiter.
- Children may visit the Zatoka aquapark for free up to 3 years (inclusive). Also, free admission is provided to birthday people on their birthday, if they are 18 or less.
- Yes. Contact us: +38 (048) 740 70 07. Discounts are given to groups of 20 people or more.
To find out information on this issue, call:
+38 (048) 740 70 07
- Birthday people get free admission to their birthday (if they turned 18 or less). You must have the original birth certificate of the birthday person.
- Exact address: pgt. Zatoka, Limanskaya station, Vokzalnaya street, 68
No, you are not allowed to bring food and water with you. Exception - baby food with the appropriate labeling.
There are 11 adult slides in the "Zatoka" aquapark.
Yes. Birthday people up to 18 years old inclusive, may show a photocopy of the document at the entrance, and pass for free.
- The water park is open from 10:00 to 18:00, seven days a week.
Yes, it is possible to do this in the photo shop, which is located to the left of the entrance, if you look at the entrance of the aquapark from the inside.
- Phone: .+38 (048) 740 70 07
- Children's ticket is available for children up to 140cm tall.
- For disabled 1-2 groups, a discount -50% of the total cost of the ticket
Phone: .+38 (048) 740 70 07
Instructor and rescuers are constantly present on all slides throughout the aquapark.
- It is allowed to visit the aquapark without adults from 17 years. Up to this age, an accompanying adult is required.
Medical certificate is not required to visit the water park.
The administration reserves the right to ask any client to leave if he will show external signs of health or hygiene problems.
- Water temperature in the aquapark is + 22 C
Using a magnetic bracelet that you get at the entrance.
Put them to the storage room, which is located at the reception.
There are hair dryers in the washrooms.
Services are paid by cash or card.
- Contact the reception desk.
a wonderful place where you can forget about everyday worries and plunge into the world of unforgettable