• Upon check-in, Guest provides to the administrator document approving his identity (passport or other identification card) and fills out the registration form. The guest must pay 100% prepayment for the entire period of stay at the hotel.
2. RESERVATION TERMS.
• Hotel reservations are made by sending an application to the hotel reservation department via email, telephone and other communications.
• With a guaranteed reservation, a 100% prepayment of the room rate for the entire stay or 100% prepayment for the first night with subsequent payment upon arrival of the unpaid stay is made.
• If the Guest with guaranteed reservation with 100% prepayment for 1 night of stay, did not use the accommodation service on the specified day of arrival and did not cancel the reservation 30 days before the expected day of arrival, the prepayment for 1 night of stay is non-refundable. This reservation goes into the Non-Guaranteed status and will be canceled if Reservation department has not received any confirmation of this reservation.
• If the Guest, upon guaranteed reservation with 100% prepayment for the entire stay, did not use the accommodation service on the specified day of arrival and did not cancel his reservation 30 days before the expected day of arrival, the prepayment for the entire stay is non-refundable. This reservation is not canceled until a written refusal of the Guest from the reservation is received. In the absence of a written cancellation of the reservation and the Guest accommodation services within the paid period, the fee for each day of the Guest accommodation services is non-refundable.
• In case of non-guaranteed reservation (without advance payment), if the Guest does not provide the time of arrival, the application can be canceled at 14.00 of the arrival date in local time.
3. PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR THE HOTEL SERVICES
• Payment for accommodation and services provided by the hotel are mentioned at the Price List approved by the General Manager.
• Payment for accommodation will be charged in accordance with Check in time from 14:00 of the current day and checkout time - 11:00 of the next day in local time.
• Direct Check In (without prior reservation).
o Check-in from 14:00 to 24:00 - 100% of the daily room rate is paid.
o Check-in from 00:00 to 6:00 - 100% of the daily price of the room is paid (breakfast is included).
o Check-in from 6:00 to 14:00 of the set settlement time - 50% of the daily room rate is paid (breakfast is included).
• There are additional payment rules for early check-in and late check-out:
o guaranteed (paid) early check-in - from 6:00 to 14:00 of the set check-in time - 50% of the daily Room Rate is paid (breakfast is included).
o Check-in from 00:00 to 6:00 - 100% of the daily Room Rate is paid (breakfast is included).
o Check-in from 6:00 to 14:00 of the set settlement time - 50% of the daily room rate is paid (breakfast is included).
There are additional payment rules for early check-in and late check-out:
guaranteed (paid) early check-in - check-in from 6:00 to 14:00 of the set check-in time - 50% of the daily Room Rate is paid (breakfast is included).
guaranteed (paid) early check-in - check-in from 00:00 to 6:00 - 100% of the daily room rate is paid (breakfast is included).
unguaranteed early check-in (subject to availability) from 8:00 to 14:00 of the set check-in time - no extra charge (breakfast is NOT included). Payment is taken per stay, starting from 14:00 on the day of arrival.
Check out time is 11AM Due to Guest request may be given1hour additional up to 12noon with out any extra charge
late check-out - check-out after 12:00 of the estimated checkout time.
From 12:01 to 18:00 - when staying on "Bed & Breakfast" package. Payment of 50% of the daily room rate.
From 12:01 to 18:00 - when staying on the Half Board package. Payment at the rate of 50% of the room rate for the Half Board package (Lunch included).
From 20:01 onwards, no later than 11:00 the next day - payment of 100% from the daily room rate (meals included in the Half-Board rates).
If you need to extend your stay at the hotel, the Guest is obliged to contact the administrator of the Reception Desk. If the administrator confirms availability of the hotel, the length of stay may be extended.
The guest has the right to check out of the hotel before the deadline specified in the guest’s “Registration Card”. The guest is obliged to inform the reception administrator about their early departure from the hotel at least 24 hours before the expected Due Out date. In this case, the fine will be charged for one day stay to the Guest and differences for the non-used period is fully refunded. If the guest announces his departure from the hotel on the day of departure or less than 24 hours before the date of departure, in this case, the guest will be charged a penalty in the amount of entire stay, No refund will be provided
• Additional services are provided to guests for a fee. The price list will be provided by the Reception Desk, and is also located in each room in the “Guest Folder”.
• Children under 3 years old are provided with free accommodation in a room with parents without providing meals, extra bed.
• If needed, the hotel can offer an extra bed or a crib for an additional fee according to the price list. Meals are provided when parents pay extra bed for the child. For an adult guest, extra bed is also paid in accordance with the price list approved by the hotel’s general manager.
• The hotel provides the following types of services to guests at no extra charge:
o call an ambulance;
o use of a medical kit;
o delivery to the number of correspondence received in the name of the Guest;
o wakeup call at a specific time;
o taxi call;
o information on the schedule of trains and aircraft;
o Visit to the water park..
o Daily light cleaning
• Bed linen and towels are changed every three days.
• When leaving the hotel, the Guest makes the final payment for the services provided, including additional services, including city and international telephone calls, with the exception of calls within the hotel, and hands over the room key to the administrator
4. HOTEL OUT OF QUEUE CHECK-IN TERMS
Upon availability of free rooms in the Hotel, out of turn allocation will be provided in the following cases:
• Heroes of Ukraine and of Soviet Union, Full Cavaliers of the Order of Glory;
• Participants of the Great War;
• Disabled of the first, second and the third groups and accompanying persons.
• Pregnant women and women with children up to 6 years old.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GUEST INCLUDE:
• In case of loss or damage to hotel property, compensate for damage in the manner prescribed by applicable law. The amount of damage shall be determined at prices in accordance with the price list approved by the General Manager.
• Keep clean and tidy;
• Keep silence;
• Comply with fire safety regulations;
• Leaving the room, close water taps, windows, turn off the lights and other electrical devises ;
• When in the water park and the gaming space, always have a guest bracelet with you and present it at demand of the administration.
• At the end of the paid period of stay - vacate the room.
6. AT THE HOTEL IS PROHIBITED
• to leave unauthorized persons in the room during the Guest absence;
• to give the room key "bracelet" to unauthorized persons;
• to have Guests in the room after 22:00;
• Non registered at the reception Guests;
• Stay in a room with pets and birds.
• Store big items in the room (Carton boxes, boxes larger than 50x50 cm must be stored in the Luggage room to ensure the convenience for your room cleaning, as well as the personal safety of guests), explosive, toxic materials, weapons. Valuables should be kept in a safe.
• Use heaters other than those installed in the room.
• Rearrange and move furniture without the consent of the hotel.
• Smoking in rooms.
• Disturb other guests, creating noise.
• The open carrying of any civilian, official, military weapon available to hotel guests, including in the line of duty, as well as special equipment.
7. HOTEL LIABILITIES
• To ensure the quality of the services provided by the hotel.
• Provide full information about the services provided by the hotel, the form and procedure for their payment, place information in a room in the “Guest Folder” and in the Hotel Reception.
• Provide, upon the first request of the Guest, the “Book of Feedback and Suggestions”, which is located in the Hotel Reception.
• Immediately consider the requirements and complaints of the Guests.
8. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OF HOTEL STAY
• The hotel has the right to refuse the Guest further stay in the hotel in case of violation of these Rules or non-compliance with them in the past, as well as untimely payment for hotel services
• If the Guest is absent in the room after the Guest has stayed at the hotel from 12:00 of the current day to 14:00 (if the stay has not been previously extended and paid), the hotel administration has the right to create a commission and make an inventory of the Guests items and move everything to the luggage room, in order to empty the room for other Guests. The valuable items will be stored free in a safe deposit box or in the “Lost & found room”.
• The procedure for storing and receiving items from the “Lost & found”, approved by the General Manager of the hotel and is located in the reception desk.
• The hotel administration is not responsible for valuables not deposited to a safe box located in the Reception Desk (or rooms not left in the mini-safe).
• A guest who has discovered the loss, shortage or damage to his belongings is obliged to immediately notify the reception about it. Otherwise, the hotel is exempt from liability for the safety of things.
• In the event of the discovery of forgotten things, the hotel immediately notifies the owner of things if the owner is known. The hotel stores the thing forgotten by the Guest at the hotel for 3 months. Valuables, large amounts of money are stored up to 1 year.
• The guest takes note and does not mind the use of video surveillance systems in the hotel premises (except for rooms and toilet cabins).
• When resolving conflict situations, the Guest and the hotel are entitled to use the Laws of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights", "On Tourism", "On Entrepreneurship", as well as the Rules for the Use of Hotels and the Provision of Hotel Services in Ukraine. To keep the declared quality of the provided services.
Sincerely, the administration of the Hotel Aquapark Zatoka
What do people say about us?
a wonderful place where you can forget about everyday worries and plunge into the world of unforgettable
The best rest that can only be in Aquapark Zatoka! The child rode with us absolutely on all slides (11 years). We went almost every day and didn’t have enough time for a week) Guys, leave a bad mood at home, follow all safety instructions and you will be happy. We had a great vacation and will definitely return to you again!
We and my family really liked the rest! bought a package for 1800 UAH. Great territory, lots of service staff and all very polite. It was very pleasant that the territory of the water park is great, you can take a walk or sit in the gazebo. There are different zones for children of all ages and adults. Despite the feedback, the children were not injured and we did not see such cases during the rest. We'll be happy to go back in a few weeks!
The hotel is just gorgeous !! The room is very beautiful and an amazing view of the Aquapark from the terrace! Room cleaning was every day and the room has everything you need. The restaurant serves delicious food and in the morning a varied buffet is served for breakfast. Upon arrival, we thought that we would entertain ourselves, but there is yoga, water aerobics, slides, estuary, nd on the weekends there is an entertainment program and of course plenty of slides) We got a lot of fun! Thank you very much)
In addition to the slides for children and adults there is a lot of entertainment! 2 fields for football and volleyball, a separate exit to the estuary. You can even go fishing!) I did not know all the details and was pleasantly surprised. !
One of the best hotels with aquapark in Ukraine. Recently friends and I were rested here and were pleasantly surprised. Slides are cool, in restaurants is a good service, delicious food and especially desserts! The hotel staff is courteous and always ready to help. We had a great time and really enjoyed it)))